Eaquals provides extensive training and consultancy services to both members and non-member organisations which address the developmental priorities of language education providers whether at an individual, national or international level. In addition, we conduct quality audits and benchmarking for both private and public sector institutions.
Eaquals expert consultants help good institutions become even better by providing practical guidance and support, sharing good practice and helping to consolidate your own current practices.
All Eaquals Training and Consultancy programmes include the following:
- onsite workshops adapted to individual needs and delivered as face-to-face sessions at your institution (supported by webinars if required); available as 1 day events or 2-5 days training modules;
- bespoke consultancy services delivered through a blend of remote deskwork, webinars, on-site visits and face-to-face training sessions.
Areas covered in Eaquals Training & Consultancy
Individually designed to meet the specific needs of your specific context, our training and consultancy programmes cover the following areas:
1 | Implementing the CEFR: course design and assessment
- Using CEFR descriptors to design language learning programmes
- Evaluating and designing assessments to comply with testing principles
- Mapping and standardising assessments to CEFR levels
- Mapping assessments to a syllabus and learning outcomes
- Training teachers to apply the CEFR accurately in assessment
2 | Academic Management
- Managing a language education centre and developing management skills
- Communication and team building skills for directors of studies
- Managing staff performance, and designing and managing performance review systems
- Managing the teaching team: induction for new staff, teacher observation systems and in-service professional development
- Coaching and mentoring
3 | Professional development for language teachers
- Using the European Profiling Gridto assess teacher competencies
- Using the Eaquals Framework for Language Teacher Training and Development to assess training needs and define development
- Designing in-service training schemes and CPD for language teachers
4 | Quality assurance for language education
- Institutional self-assessment
- Setting up and monitoring internal quality assurance systems
- Designing quality standards and quality assurance indicators
- Benchmarking teaching institutions against quality standards
- Providing an extensive support and resources for institutions applying to become Eaquals Accredited Members
We work with an international team of expert trainers and consultants. We start by understanding your needs and defining your goals. This ensures we develop and adapt the programme and materials designed for your specific needs and context.
Let know your training needs.
Contact us to see how Eaquals can support the development of your organisation firstname.lastname@example.org