The Eaquals Scheme is more than just a system for accrediting institutions. Eaquals accreditation makes a valuable contribution to quality in your language centre and provides a rewarding professional experience. Our inspection reports include a road map for further institutional development.
We help good language centres become even better
Become an accredited member of Eaquals and your centre will receive a range of benefits to help it achieve and maintain the highest standards in language teaching and learning.
- is more than an inspection scheme
- benchmarks your centres’ standards against Eaquals accreditation criteria
- provides independent advice and support from international experts
- is a blueprint for future improvement and development
- confirms that:
- your centre is successful in meeting its own objectives and internationally recognised standards
- your academic programmes are principled and effective
- high standards are maintained year on year
- gives an opportunity:
- to reflect on practice
- to say what you do and do what you say
Find out more link to The Eaquals Advisory Guide to Accreditation